On March 18-20, the only sure bet in Las Vegas was that Interact would be in full force at the National Council for Marketing & Public Relations (NCMPR) conference. With over 450 attendees, Interact was proud to be the Paragon sponsor of what was the second largest NCMPR conference in history.
We know what happens in Vegas is supposed to stay Vegas… but we can’t help but gossip. Here are some highlights:
- Interact Founder and CEO Dr. Pamela Cox-Otto led a session with Shasta College’s Peter Griggs on boosting enrollment. The enrollment and retention pipelines that they presented are available digitally for anyone who would like them.
- Download the presentation and pipelines here
- Cheryl Broom, President of Interact, introduced the Paragon Awards and led a roundtable discussion about how to best spend marketing media dollars based on Interact’s 2017 Media Preferences survey on media consumption habits.
- Download the presentation here
- Everyone was a winner on opening night, as we gave away keys to a special prize box. Lucky attendees got to take home amazing prizes like a Bose Bluetooth speaker, an Amazon Echo, two tickets to Michael Jackson ONE Cirque Du Soleil, and gambling chips, to name a few.
- Interact’s poker chip promotion was a lock for attendees, who won discounts on select Interact services. If you were a winner, please reach out for details on these services and how to redeem your discount, before it’s too late.
- Elvis was “in the building” and at the opening night reception! They said he was an impersonator, but he was real in our hearts. And when he kissed Pam, that was also real. So, so real.
- We also had our world-famous “No B.S.” posters available. If you missed it, you can download the whole series by signing up for our newsletter at https://interactcom.com/latest/
- Our photographers caught a couple of good moments at NCMPR. Check them out on our Facebook page.